First Shift Supervisor
Triad Residential Solutions provides personalized supports for adults with developmental disability in their own home, and in the community, including promotion of individual rights and achievement of personal goals within a safe and secure environment.
The Shift Supervisor is responsible for providing Residential oversight during shift and as needed. Duties include on-site direct client health/safety needs, documentation/reporting, emergency situations, administrative duties and staff/schedule direction.
Requirements include (in addition to State employment requirements):
- 2 years’ experience in developmental disabilities, or related field; experience in a supervisory role preferred.
- High School Diploma or GED required.
- Effective communication, organizational, time management, problem solving and interpersonal skills.
- Basic computer skills required.
- Work availability may require evenings, weekends, and holidays. Also includes operational and emergency needs, and work in excess of 40 hours per week.
Interested candidates should submit a resume or complete a bid form, NO LATER THAN August 12th, 2019 to Wendy Bejaige in the Triad office, or by e-mail at email@example.com